Sunday, February 11, 2007

Welcome to February

There are few things happening to me on the beginning of this February,

First, Flood on Jakarta affect some people. My sister went here, for more than 8 hour. Usually, people travelled Jakarta-Bandung only take about 3-4 hours. She depart at 3 but arived 11 at night.

Second, My GrandFa passed away today... 11 February 2007 at 7.20 WIB in P. Brandan. I never got closer to him. He was sick since I was a child. But, I pray may Allay placed him on the right side. My mum did not asked me to get home... There will be no people in my home if i do home. All I can do is pray...

Third, I am so glad i have already took a course for ICND on informit. I have plan so much on this since 2 years ago.. Hmm.. but i have to prepare bout take the exam for now.

Fourth, I missed somebody... so much.. and i wanna thank for his idea, support for my life.. I wanna say a massive thank for your big support and big sorry for not being wise and always make him unhappy...

1 comment:

- 'Mo - said...

sorry to hear that...
sabar n tegar ya...
semoga beliau di terima di sisi-Nya