Saturday, November 28, 2009

How it feels like a MOM to be

It's been 6 month I get married, and close to 7 month I get pregnant. Wait... Don't think I get pregnant out of my marriage :D. We should count like this, for the pregnancy, each month can count as 4 weeks. But my marriage count according to month in the calendar. June, July, August... November.

In the first month of my pregnancy, I feels like every time I want to "burp" even I tried to drink a lot or I try to hold my breath. Then, I try google search is it a sign that I'm getting pregnant now? Then the result say, 'yes, you are right'. Then I bought one test pack. The first result is "vague". I try to buy another test pack and test on on the week that I should get my period. And the result is 'I am positive pregnant'. At that morning, I wake my husband up. Then told him that I am pregnant.

Searching a doctor in the first month is quite confusing. We try to find an OBGyn doctor in RSIB. She said I am positive pregnant but there's a "cyst" in my womb also. So she called it pregnant with a cyst. We confused what to do at that time. Perhaps I will need some operation to waste the cyst. So we search another doctor in Pondok Indah. She also said I am pregnant with a cyst with diameter 6 cm. She ask us to have a look in the next month. If the cyst getting bigger, maybe in the age 4 month of my pregnancy, I might will get an operation.

I tried to eat some good food by cooking myself. Then we come to the doctor in the next month, they said my cyst has gone. It's a fortune for my family. We was so happy then.

Day by day, I passed my morning sickness until in the 4 month pregnancy. Do you know, in the first trismester of my pregnancy, I feel like a doggy for my scent. Every scent that I don't like I will feel nausea. Also, I don't like to eat chicken. All I want to eat is meat and sea food. It has gone away now.

In the week of 18, I felt my baby moving. Do you know, I was so happy and I always ask my husband to talk with the baby since he is in my womb. He or she it doesn't matter for us. We only know, we will becoming a parents.

I read a lot of reference like how to be a good parents or how to treat a baby in the mailing list, forum or magazine. "Ya Allah, bantu aku agar amanah sejak engkau titipkan dia dirahimku", that is inspiring me from the book of Asma Nadia.

People may change. I dream about having a funny little smart baby next year.

Semoga abi dan bunda bisa memberikan yang terbaik buat kamu sayang...


-----------------
little white daisy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.