Friday, August 03, 2007

Do you believe in love at the first sight?

Taken from wikipedia:

Love at first sight
is an emotional condition whereby a person feels romantic attraction for a stranger on the first encounter with the stranger. The term may be used to refer to a mere sexual attraction or but it usually refers to actually falling in love with someone literally the very first time one sees him or her, along with the deep desire to have intimate relationship with that person.

Well, can you just believe a stranger to love? For giving and taking care? I did talking it in a discussion room of my English Class when I was 17 years old. I said, "I do not believe in love at the first sight". But now, I dont know, seems that what I have said, what I have argued for that day was a mistake. Because 4 or 3 years later, I fallen in love with some one at my first sight. I met him first, then he met me a few months later. We've been together only for 1 week because I left him. Just because there was something on me in a childish. Now, he come again. And I still believe that I still falling in love with him.
I love you so much babe.

-----------------
little white daisy

No comments: